The information will be processed by computer and other means. The information will not be given to third parties. The information will be processed within WTS SpA by persons in charge of processing data and/or data processors. The user may exercise his rights as provided for by section 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/03 by contacting: WTS SpA , via XX Settembre 120 – 25020 Flero (Bs) Italy. We entrust some of our services to other companies of unquestionable reliability. To see a free list of these companies, simply write to the above address.
Section 7 (Access rights to personal data and other rights)
BACK TO SITE
- 1. The party concerned has the right to receive confirmation of the existence of his personal data, even if not already recorded. The communication of this data must be in a legible format.
- 2. The party concerned has the right to be informed of:
- a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes for which it will be used and the processing methods;
- c) the rationale applied to the processing, and whether it is performed using electronic support;
- d) identification data relating to the data controller, the data processor and the representative nominated in accordance with Section 5(2);
- e) the authorities and categories of authorities to whom the personal data may be communicated and who may receive said data as part of their role as designated representative of the State/area authority, the data processors or the persons in charge of the processing.
- 3. The party concerned has the right to:
- a) ensure said data is updated, amended and, where relevant, completed;
- b) ensure that any data processed in violation of the law be cancelled, made anonymous or blocked. Said data may include any information which no longer needs to be preserved for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) receive confirmation that the operations as at letters a) and b) have been made known, also as regards their content, to those parties to whom the data has been communicated or disclosed, except in cases where this is impossible or requires the use of means that are clearly incommensurate with the protected right.
- 4. The party concerned has the right to oppose, either in full or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data relating to him, even though relevant to the purposes for which it was collected;
- b) the processing of personal data relating to him for the purposes of forwarding direct advertising or sale material or for the purposes of market research or commercial communications.